Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Busy Week Ahead....

It is funny how the whole house smells like fermenting blackberries now.
I just wanted to point that out at the onset of our communicate.

Grandmother Agnes' "girl" doesn't look very well.  It seems that anyone around Agnes does not last for very long in this life (as opposed to herself).  The men are most certainly all gone. And even my dear Chas has not been looking very well lately.

I worry about my Timmy so at times like these; hopefully he will escape the Dixon curse, what with his testicles and all.

Harp lessons tomorrow, with Victor  Espinola of whom I am reliably informed is the best harpist in the world.  I agree that I would like to proceed with my music, but Vicki always insists upon performing scales in the nude. I don't mind this, I do have a firm grip on the artistic process, but why must he be nude also?  This is a question that I would really like my Timmy's opinion on.

Demi, the Cleveland Museum of Art's  event planner called today, and he wanted to know if I was available next Wednesday, as there seems to be too many children for my best friend, Martha to handle.
I really don't know how she does it.  Demi always calls me when they are in a pinch,  and I am always willing to give my best when friends are in  a pinch.  Besides, Chas is off in SF in the capable hands of Bruce, and the liquor cabinet is full.

I really must find out the name of Agnes' girl before she passes, quite the shame really, ordering flowers for "Agnes's Girl".

Nighty night,
N

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, I don't know how you keep on top of everything.

    Do you use a planner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I do, and he is a bottom...
    So he makes it very easy to stay on top of things!!!

    N

    (via Wally's house)

    ReplyDelete